Who we are
iActions Ltd is based in the United Kingdom. We provide the training and the technology to companies to enable them to simplify their business processes
Our website address is: https://intelligentactions.co.uk
Under the GDPR regulation, iActions Ltd does not require a Data Protection Officer however, all GDPR enquiries should be addressed to:
Tel: 0117 330 5000
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales. No. 8719339
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
By sharing your details with us, you are providing permission for us to use this to contact you in relation to your enquiry. We will not use this information for any other purpose.
If we enter into further dialogue we will discuss and agree how, why and when we will use the information you have provided
Who we share your data with
We will not share your data with any other parties, without your express permission.
How long we retain your data
iActions Ltd will process personal data for a maximum of 7 years to coincide with HMRC and accounting records.
What rights you have over your data
As a data subject, you will have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that iActions Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain.